*Newly released in recognition of World Prematurity Day: Family Participation in the Care of the Inpatient Newborn*
The Every Preemie—SCALE project is pleased to share the Do No Harm Technical Brief Series. This series highlights the safe and effective use of specific inpatient newborn care interventions, with the guiding principle of “Do No Harm”. The briefs are designed to provide stakeholders with evidence-based information regarding safe and effective inpatient care in low-resource settings as an important step to avoid harm and improve health outcomes for newborns.
- Safe and Effective Oxygen Use for Inpatient Care of Newborns
- Safe and Effective Infection Prevention for Inpatient Newborn Care
- Safe and Effective Thermal Protection for Inpatient Care of Newborns
- Safe and Effective Human Milk Feeding for Inpatient Care of Newborns
- Prevention and Screening of Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)