Every Preemie—SCALE project is pleased to introduce the first in a series of Do No Harm Technical Briefs. This series highlights the safe and effective use of specific inpatient newborn care interventions. Central to this series of technical briefs is the guiding principle of “Do No Harm”. The briefs are designed to provide stakeholders with evidence-based information regarding safe and effective inpatient care in low resource settings as an important step to avoid harm and improve health outcomes for newborns.
Please download the Do No Harm Technical Briefs below:
- Safe and Effective Oxygen Use for Inpatient Care of Newborns
- Safe and Effective Infection Prevention for Inpatient Newborn Care
- Safe and Effective Thermal Protection for Inpatient Care of Newborns
- Safe and Effective Human Milk Feeding for Inpatient Care of Newborns
- Prevention and Screening of Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)